Mother of the bride hairstyle
- Make sure you try a new hair style well before the wedding day to see if you look good in that to avoid last-minute disaster.
- Go for a bob haircut with the partition on one side or may be in the middle which will give you a classy look. You may also go for a professional blow dry to further enhance your personality and achieving grace. If you have long hair then keep the length till shoulder otherwise it will not look neat and tidy; taking into consideration your age. Soft curls will also look nice as a symbol of simplicity.
- Having your original hair color as grey or white; you must go for some professional advice what new color to choose rather than choosing black because black will give you a very sharp and artificial look.
- Always go for accessorizing your hair with pearls because it looks both stylish and trendy. Make sure you wear it in the right way and do not over do yourself with it. For more tips and images, Click here!
Mother of the bride outfit
- Deciding the best color is a very important decision. Never go for white, cream or ivory otherwise your dress will resemble with that of your daughter’s.
- You must consult mother of the groom and ask her what she is wearing. The theme of colors and designs for both the mothers should be different.
- Dress length should be different for day or night function. For example, if the wedding is taking place in the evening then your dress should have floor length or tea length. However, if its a day function; you can go for more creativity.
- Always go for the online search because of wide range of availability there, reading tips by award-winning designers, comparison prices and so much more.
- If you are slim, then choose the dress with the belt or ribbon tied waste to add emphasis to your narrow part. Click here to see mother of the bride outfits!
Mother of the bride Jewellery
- The key to look graceful and simple yet smart and fashionable is to let one jewellery piece shine on you. For example, it could be chandelier earrings, shimmering necklace or may be a bold shiny ring.
- If the wedding is taking place in a garden or at a beach then to have the same feel, go for some naturally hand-made stuff. For example, jewellery with shell stones in a long strand necklaces will exactly go with the wedding charisma at a beach.
- Your jewellery should not overpower your dress but significantly complements your outfit.
- Always go for the jewellery which is a current fashion and that should not be out-dated. So that when you see your pictures in 10 years from now; you wont be embarrassed you wore something out of fashion. Click here to see wide range of jewellery stuff!
Mother of the bride shoes
- Comfort is the most important factor to go for keeping in view the fatigue and responsibility on mother of the bride. You have to make sure the shoes you are selecting should both be fashionable and comfortable.
- Its not always necessary to choose the shoes which is of the same color as your outfit; you can pick shoes in a contrasting color that compliments your gown.
- If the wedding has been planned with a lot of dance and fun, then opt for something which has slip-resistent soles. If the wedding is taking place outside, then select shoes which makes you feel easy walking on uneven surfaces.
- Wear your shoes well before the wedding day and walk on a carpet at your house to get them worn in a bit before the big day arrival. Click here to see elegant shoe designs!